Thursday, May 3, 2007

Something's Coming!


"Could be!....Who knows?"
There's something due any day;
I will know right away,
Soon as it shows...
I got a feeling there's a miracle due,
Gonna come true....

Somethin's coming, something good,
If I can wait!
Somthing's coming, I don't know when it is,
But it is
Gonna be great!
Around the corner, or whistlin down the river,
Come on, DELIVER...."

"Tonight, tonight, it might begin tonight"

These words are going around in my mind. Something's happening with Heed, and her twins might be on the way! With all the stress tests, ultrasounds and monitoring, it just comes down to Mother Nature.

Heidi's sitting in the hospital, and they are watching her, waiting to see if these babies have decided to come. The babies are each about 4 lbs., floating in their own little world, less than an inch away from all the rest of us, and now everyone is wondering when they are planning to change all our lives. This momentous event is taking place while people decide which route to take home from work, whether they need a jacket, if they ought to buy a bigger box of detergent, or when to schedule their haircut.

Miracles are all around us and we all know it and believe in them. But we're so used to them, we don't realize they are miraculous! Well, "I got a feeling there's a miracle due!"

6 comments:

Christie said...

Oh my gosh - how exciting! I can't wait to meet those new little twinkies!

kenju said...

Good luck to the babies!

kelly said...

double yeah! keep us posted!

Bobkat said...

I know that song well as I worked on the UK staging of West Side Story. Good luck, a new arrival (in this case two) is always a special time :)

Thanks for visiting my blog. The interesting thing about Raglan Castle is that the keep is outside the rest of the castle as the castle was primarily a home and status symbol.

Joy Des Jardins said...

Oh the fun EVERYONE is in for Marty. Good luck to you all...and just enjoy those precious angels when they decide to make their debut.

marta said...

hurrah.. when i first read this i had hoped they were here already. this is super sweet and i too can hardly wait. i hope it's by tonight!!!